The Final Destination Of Flight 93 & How The 9/11 Truth Action Project Embraces Fiction Rather Than Reality

Adam Fitzgerald
40 min readJun 23, 2020

“It is so important to understand that one of the primary means of immobilizing the American people politically today is to hold them in a state of confusion in which anything can be believed but nothing can be known, nothing of significance that is.

And the American people are more than willing to be held in this state because to know the truth — as opposed to only believe the truth — is to face an awful terror and to be no longer able to evade responsibility. It is precisely in moving from belief to knowledge that the citizen moves from irresponsibility to responsibility, from helplessness and hopelessness to action, with the ultimate aim of being empowered and confident in one’s rational powers.”

(On Belief verses knowledge, Unpublished letter, E. Martin Schotz to Vincent J. Salandria, May 14, 1992)

On August 30th 2001, Ziad Jarrah accesses his email account at, while there he would book a reservation for United Airlines Flight 93 while using a VISA card #4011806070804835. The cost of the first class ticket, $1,621.50. His seat 1B, was an aisle seat. His purpose was to allow the muscle hijackers incapacitate the crew and to deter the passengers from revolting. Just a day earlier he had obtained a Virginia state identification card at the DMV in Springfield, Maryland. His next stop, Florida. Ziad Jarrah would board a plane from Baltimore, Maryland to Miami, Florida. When he landed, Jarrah traveled to Lauderdale by the Sea, a town in Broward County, where he terminated his former residence located at 4641 Bougainvilla Drive. Afterwards, Jarrah took out $100 dollars from an ATM.

He would meet up with Ahmed al-Haznawi, part of the hijacking team of Flight 93. Both men rented rooms at the Mona Lisa Apartments, located in Celebration about 225 miles (three hour drive) from Broward. The men would reside together til September 7th. It was the only time Ziad Jarrah ever lived for a period with the hijacking team, or Hamburg Cell. Jarrah had always lived separately from them.

al-Haznawi, had applied for a US Visa at the Jeddah Consular office in Saudi Arabia. Head of the American visa bureau at the office, had reviewed al-Haznawi application. Where he presented a “suspicious” passport which allegedly had fraudulent travel stamps. This type of deception was used previously by Al Qaeda during the late 1990’s during the Millennium Plot. According to the 9/11 staff monograph, “al-Haznawi listed his occupation as “student” but left blank the line on which he was asked to supply the street address of his present school.” Much like many of the operatives involved with the 9/11 plot, he was not interviewed. His application was put on hold however by Springmann. The other two hijackers of Flight 93, Saeed al-Ghamdi and Ahmed al-Nami, had also applied for their visas just a few months later. On April 23,2001, al-Nami had applied at the same Jeddah office as al-Haznawi, he received a B-1/B-2 (tourist/business) visa in Jeddah with his new passport.

The passport al-Nami used was legitimate, it was a Saudi passport for which he received just two days earlier. His new passport number, #C505363, was given to him without any problems. According to the Saudi consular office in Riyadh, al-Nami had been approved of a new passport “because there was evidence of travel to Afghanistan in his previous one.” There was some questions about why the Saudi’s didn’t brief al-Nami’s travels to Afghanistan, a known destination for young jihadists. The 9/11 Commission Travel Report states:

“Nami’s action could have raised questions, had it been coupled with the fact that he was applying with a new passport. But it would not have been noticed by the consular officer who issued the visa, because Saudis were not required to fill in their applications fully, Saudis were rarely interviewed, and State’s name check system did not automatically call up prior visa issuances; it called up only prior refusals.”

Just a few short months later, Saeed al-Ghamdi, would also apply for his US visa. On June 21, 2001, acquired a second two-year B-1/B-2 (tourist/business) visa in Jeddah. His application was also suspended by Springmann for his application was incomplete and he was not interviewed. al-Ghamdi’s visa application indicated that he had never applied for a U.S. visa before, a curious similarity to Nami’s application. Just like al-Haznawi, al-Nami and al-Ghamdi, Springmann saw an alarming trend happening. Young Saudi’s who were not interviewed, gave incomplete visa applications in just 12 months time.

Springmann complained to his superiors at the Department of Foreign Affairs that his suspensions on these applications were lifted by Shayna Steinger, who had been the consular officer in Jeddah and who had issued 11 visas to people who were participants in the September 11th attacks. Including the 3 applications belonging to the Flight 93 hijackers. In an interview conducted by Guns & Butter’s, Bonnie Faulkner on February 2, 2016, Springmann tells Faulkner about the Visa process:

“With a visa application you’ve got to establish some kind of connection to the place of application or your own country. You have a job, you’re going to school, you’re running a business, you have an investment, whatever that’s going to be strong enough to bring you back from the United States for whatever reason you’re going here. For example, people go for tourism, to visit relatives, to sign a contract with a business in the United States, whatever. Then they can’t stay here. They have to go back to managing their own business, they have to graduate from their university, they have to manage their job, they’re either a manager in a company and they just can’t go away and leave it.

None of these people had any of those ties. They were people that couldn’t name the city they were going to, couldn’t tell me why they were going there, had absolutely no information available to me as to what they were doing or why they were going.”

On September 5th, evening hour, Jarrah and al-Haznawi both paid cash to purchase two one way tickets to Newark Airport. They purchased these tickets at the Freestyle Cruise & Travel Agency in Fort Lauderdale. While, Ahmed al-Nami and Saeed al-Ghamdi had purchased purchased tickets for a September 7 flight to Newark at Mile High Travel on Commercial Boulevard — paying cash for their tickets. The four men flew on Spirit Flight 1500 and landed at Newark International Airport (EWR) on September 7th, after staying at a nearby motel in Fort Lauderdale the day prior. However there are differing chronologies regarding the departure times of al-Nami and al-Ghamdi. From HistoryCommons:

“According to an initial FBI chronology, Jarrah and Alghamdi book tickets on Continental Flight 1500 on September 5. But the chronology gives the wrong times, departure at 8:35 p.m. and arrival at 11:20 p.m., for this flight, which, according to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, actually leaves just after midday (note: the 8:35 p.m. and 11:20 p.m. times are actually for Continental Flight 1700). The chronology also refers to this flight as “Spirit Airlines Flight 1500. Chronologies for Jarrah and Alhaznawi submitted at the 2006 trial of Zacarias Moussaoui will say that they purchase tickets for Spirit Air Flight 1500.”

However it is clear, all 4 men boarded Spirit Flight 1500 and landed at EWR.

While in Newark, Jarrah had rented a Mitsubishi Galant at the Budget car service at EWR, he paid cash for this service. Jarrah then walked to the Marriott located in the airport, where he would rent two rooms, 466 and 468. Jarrah stood by himself in room 466, al-Haznawi, al-Nami and al-Ghamdi would stay in 468. Jarrah would then drive for an unexplained visit to Maryland, where he would receive a speeding ticket from Maryland State Trooper Joseph Catalano. Jarrah had been speeding down Interstate 95 up to 90 miles per hour. Catalano issued a speeding ticket, and allowed Jarrah to leave.

Later, Bob Graham, co-chair of the Joint House Inquiry into the Sept 11th attacks, would mention that had the United Arab Emirates investigated further into Jarrah’s stop over from Afghanistan, and saw his passport along with reading materiel which was “terrorist” related, and put him on a terrorist watch list. The state trooper would have held him in detention, hence stopping Jarrah from participating in the 9/11 attacks.

On the 6th, Jarrah would call his mother, Nafisa with his father, Samir, in the background in their home , in the Bekka Valley, Lebanon. Jarrah told them he intended to see them on September 22 for his cousin’s wedding and thanked them for sending him money. He then told them he loved them, and hung up. It was the last time his family heard from their son.

During the afternoon of September 9th, Jarrah would check out of the Marriott, and relocate to the Days Inn Hotel also located by EWR. Jarrah would again pay for two separate rooms. Paying $36.89 for each adult in the two rooms. Jarrah rented room 725 for himself, while the other three were to sleep in room 727. The next day, Jarrah and al-Nami would head over to Kinko’s in Springfield, New Jersey. At 3:04pm, Jarrah would use al-Nami’s credit card to rent a computer while there. It cost $22.15 for 58 minutes. It is suspected by the FBI that Jarrah had made final email correspondence with Ramzi bin al-Shibh who was in Germany.

Days Inn Hotel, Newark, New Jersey

Jarrah spent his final evening writing a letter to his girlfriend, Aysel Şengün, with whom he had made marriage plans a year prior. This letter is widely interpreted as a “suicide note”. The letter did not reach Şengün, she had entered witness protection shortly after the attacks and her apartment was unattended. The letter was returned to the United States by the postal services, where it was discovered and delivered to the FBI, due in part to a misspelling of Senguin’s address. The letter was indeed, quite cryptic.

“First of all, I want to you to know and be sure that I love you with all my heart. You must not doubt my love for you. I love you and I will love you forever; Habibi, Hayatim, Askim, Ganim, Albi; inte Habibi? I do not want you to be sad, I am still alive somewhere where you cannot see and hear me, but I will see you and know how you are doing. I will wait for you until you come to me. There comes a time for everyone to make a move. It is my fault that I gave you so many hopes about marriage, wedding, children, family and many other things.

I am what you wish for, but unfortunately you must wait a little bit until we will be together again. I did not flee from you, but did what I was supposed to do. You ought to be very proud, because it is an honor and you will see the result(s) and everybody will be happy.

I want you to stay as strong as I know you can be. Do what you were meant to do, keep your head up, but with a goal, never without a goal, you must always have a goal; always think “what for, why”. Always remember who and what you are. Stay strong, winners always carry their heads up high!

Hold on to what you have until we meet again, and then we will have a wonderful eternal life without any problems and sadness, in palaces of gold and silver and so much more. I did not leave you on your own. Allah is with you and your parents. Whenever you need anything ask Him. He listens and knows what is inside you.

Our prophet (S.A.S.) said: “He, who has no woman, is a poor man and she, who has no man, is a poor woman”. I will still come and get you, and if you get married, go ahead, have no fear. But as you know, I do not like all men…

Think about what you are and who deserves you.

I am taking you into my arms and kiss your hands and your head. I thank you and apologize for the wonderful, difficult five years that you have spent with me. Your patience will be rewarded, the Genat inscha Allah…

I am your prince and I will come for you.”

Torn up 757 cockpit poster found in dumpster of Days Inn Hotel

September 11th 2001……Ziad Jarrah, Ahmed al-Haznawi, Ahmed al-Nami and Saeed al-Ghamdi would check out of the Days Inn Hotel. All four of the men would then enter Newark airport at different times, as to not to attract attention among the security at the screening area. According to the FBI Jarrah phones his girlfriend from Days Inn, but the 9/11 Commission Report states the call came from Newark International. Aysel Senguen would recount while she was at the doctor's office she receives a call from Jarrah, about an hour before he boards Flight 93. Senguen will later recount…

“He was very brief. He said he loved me three times. I asked what was up. He hung up shortly afterwards.… It was so short and rather strange him saying that repeatedly.”

At 7:03am, Saeed al-Ghamdi checked in without any luggage while Ahmed al-Nami checked in two bags. At 7:24am, Ahmed al-Haznawi checked in one bag and at 7:39am, Ziad Jarrah checked in without any luggage. Only Ahmed al-Haznawi is selected for additional scrutiny by airport security under the FAA’s CAPPS program.None of the suspected hijackers came under any suspicion from security. There is also no security video of the hijackers taken at the airport.

The only consequence is that his checked bag is screened for explosives, and not loaded onto the plane until it is confirmed that he has boarded. al-Haznawi and al-Ghamdi boarded the aircraft at 7:39am and sat in first class seats 6B and 3D respectively. al-Nami boarded one minute later and sat in first class seat 3C. Jarrah allegedly boarded at 7:48am and sat in seat 1B. All of the screeners on duty at the checkpoint are subsequently interviewed, and none report anything unusual or suspicious having occurred. At 8:01am, Flight 93 is delayed for 41 minutes on the runway at Newark Airport, New Jersey.

The flight was to wait in a line of about a dozen planes before it can take off. At 8:42am, Newark Tower clears United Airlines Flight 93 for takeoff from Gate A17 and took off at 8:46am. Lieutenant Colonel William Glover, the commander of NORAD’s Air Warning Center, will later recall that after 9:03am when the second plane hits the World Trade Center, those in the operations center are “starting to receive reports… that we have these hijackings coming in.” He will say,

“We had all these other reports coming in now, we were receiving from FAA, that there’s other issues on there.”

At 9:04am Ed Ballinger, United Airlines dispatcher, sent out an ACARS which is an acronym for aircraft communications addressing and reporting system to several United flights indicating that aircraft had crashed into the World Trade Center. However these messages did not provide details. As Ballinger was responsible for multiple flights, he did not send the message to Flight 93 until 9:23am. At 9:24am Flight 93 received Ballinger’s ACARS warning:

“Beware any cockpit intrusion — two a/c (aircraft) hit World Trade Center”.

At 9:26am, Captain Jason Dahl sent an ACARS message back, “Ed, confirm latest mssg plz — Jason” At 9:27am, the flight crew responded to routine radio traffic from air traffic control. This was the last communication made by the flight crew before the hijacking. At 9:28am Flight 93 was hijacked. First Officer LeRoy Homer managed to transmit to the ground, shouting

“Mayday! Mayday! Get out!” over the radio

Thirty-five seconds after the first Mayday call, the crew made another transmission. Homer shouted, “Mayday! Mayday! Get out of here! Mayday! Get out of here!” The hijackers assaulted the cockpit and moved the passengers to the rear of the plane at the same time to minimize any chance of either the crew or the passengers interfering with the attack. At Langley Air Force Base, a Klaxon horn will sound, notifying the pilots of the scramble order and they will be airborne by 9:30am. According to journalist and author Jere Longman,

“On all phone calls made from Flight 93, passengers reported seeing only three hijackers. Not a single caller reported four hijackers.”

The cockpit voice recorder began recording the final 30 minutes of Flight 93 at 9:31am. A voice allegedly belonging to Ziad Jarrah announced to the cabin:

“Ladies and gentlemen here the captain. Please sit down, keep remaining seating. We have a bomb on board. So sit.

Captain Jason Dahl

The cockpit recording captured Dahl moaning and Jarrah, allegedly, telling him in English to sit down and to stop touching something (presumably the controls). Jason Dahl’s wife, Sandy Dahl, listening to the cockpit voice recorder, determined that the pilot…

“….was fussing at my husband…he was speaking in English, and he spoke Arabic anytime he was talking with the other hijackers. Jason made moaning sounds after that. It sounded like he was trying to mess with stuff or get up, because the hijacker pilot kept telling him to stop and to sit down.”

Unable to engage the autopilot, Jarrah (allegedly) turned the plane and headed east at 9:35am. At 9:39am, Ziad Jarrah (allegedly) would again broadcast to the cabin,

“Here’s the captain: I would like to tell you all to remain seated. We have a bomb aboard, and we are going back to the airport, and we have our demands. So please remain quiet.”

Passengers and crew began making phone calls to officials and family members starting at 9:30am using GTE airphones and mobile phones. Altogether, the passengers and crew made 35 airphone calls and two cell phone calls from the flight.

Tom Burnett made several phone calls to his wife beginning at 9:30am. During one of Tom Burnett’s calls, his wife informed him of the attacks on the World Trade Center and he replied that the hijackers were “talking about crashing this plane. … Oh my God. It’s a suicide mission.” According to Deena Burnett, Tom continues:

“Yes, yes, just listen. Our airplane has been hijacked. It’s United Flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco. We are in the air. The hijackers have already knifed a guy. One of them has a gun. They’re telling us there’s a bomb on board. Please call the authorities.”

Cleveland flight controller Stacey Taylor has been warned to watch transcontinental flights heading west for anything suspicious. She later recalls,

“I hear one of the controllers behind me go, ‘Oh, my God, oh my God,’ and he starts yelling for the supervisor. He goes, ‘What is this plane doing? What is this plane doing?’ I wasn’t that busy at the time, and I pulled it up on my screen and he was climbing and descending and climbing and descending, but very gradually. He’d go up 300 feet, he’d go down 300 feet. And it turned out to be United 93.”

Mark Bingham called his mother at 9:37am, He reported that the plane had been hijacked by three men who claimed to have a bomb. Jeremy Glick called his wife at 9:37am from row 27 and told her the flight was hijacked by three dark-skinned men who looked “Iranian”, wearing red bandannas and wielding knives.

Todd Beamer attempted to call his wife from row 32 at 9:43am, but was routed to GTE phone operator Lisa D. Jefferson, Beamer told the operator that the flight was hijacked by three people, and that two people who he thought were the pilots were on the floor dead or dying. He said one of the hijackers had a red belt with what looked to be a bomb strapped to his waist.

Flight attendant CeeCee Lyles called her husband at 9:47am and left him a message saying the plane had been hijacked by 3 hijackers, numerous calls would repeat the same…3 hijackers only.

Phone calls made from cell phones aboard flights were not at all improbable back in 2001.John Sheehan, Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics (RTCA), once headed a study of cell phone use.

“The airlines are misleading the traveling public,” says John Sheehan, who headed the RTCA study and says he has often used his own cell phone in the sky. “There is no real connection between cell-phone frequencies and the frequencies of the navigation” or communications systems.”

An article from the SF Gate in July 2001, also noted cell phone use on airplanes, also worked for long duration periods. Including a flight attendants own personal experience with flyers and their cell phone use, as outlined in this published article below.

“Despite government regulation, or perhaps because of it, chatting above the clouds on a cell phone has proved irresistible for some. I’ve seen passengers hunkered in their seats, whispering into Nokias. I’ve watched frequent fliers scurry for a carry-on as muffled ringing emanates from within. Once, after the lavatory line grew to an unreasonable length, I knocked on the door. A guilt- ridden teenager emerged. She admitted that she’d been in there for half an hour, talking to her boyfriend on a cell phone.”

Plus in their overall findings the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) they found cell phones can work in flight but at the direction of the airline carriers ability to maintain connection with towers on board and on ground. Quote:

“These aviation authorities reported that use of cell phones on aircraft while airborne is restricted by telecommunications authority regulations. Operators of aircraft with on-board cellular telephone base stations must have approval from telecommunication authorities before these systems can be used by passengers with their cell phones.” (Page 9)

There would be confusion over whether Jarrah was even seen at all by anyone on board the plane, as nobody ever seemed to even depict a very light skinned with bright green eyes had entered their line of vision. Yet the FBI and the 9/11 Commission would state he was at the pilots seat from beginning of the hijacking til the crash, however this is highly suspect. 6 phone calls made from Flight 93, would all state there were only 3 hijackers, 2 included flight attendants. With 2 in the cabin, and one outside the door wearing a suspected bomb belt, which was assuredly fake. It was also the only flight which had a hijacker wear a bomb belt. Was this to make up for the lack of personnel?

Sandra Bradshaw, a flight attendant aboard 93, would call the Speed Dial Fix number at the United Airlines maintenance facility in San Francisco and spoke for 5 minutes and 53 seconds. Her call was first answered by a United maintenance employee and was subsequently taken over by the manager at the facility. The manager described the flight attendant as “shockingly calm”. However this wasn’t at all unusual. Flight attendants are trained to use common sense and to cooperate in the interests of safety. Trainees are made aware of the fact that male hijackers may relate more easily to female crew members and are alerted to the natural bond of gratitude captors tend to feel toward hijackers who have control over them.

She would then make another call, this time to Phil Bradshaw, her husband. Phil was a US Airways pilot and had picked up the line. Sandra relayed the message, to which he told FBI investigators later in the afternoon about the nature of what the call entailed:

“Sandra asked Bradshaw if he had seen what happened today. Bradshaw told Sandra that two planes had crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City. Sandra then told Bradshaw that her plane had been hijacked. She continued to state that the plane had been hijacked by three men with dark skin, and Sandra stated ‘they almost looked Islamic’. One of the hijackers was seated in first class and Sandra actually looked at him, this hijacker was ‘a little short guy’. The other hijackers were seated in the back of the plane.

Sandra only saw the hijackers carrying knives as weapons. All three of the hijackers put red headbands on their heads as they were hijacking the plane. Additionally, Sandra did not know the location of the plane but she thought that the plane might be around the Mississippi River because they had just passed over a river…Sandra told Bradshaw that the passengers were getting hot water out of the galley and were going to rush the hijackers. At the end of the telephone call, Sandra told Bradshaw that everyone was running up to first class and she hung up the telephone.”

The passenger revolt on Flight 93 began at 9:57am, after the passengers took a vote amongst themselves about whether to act. The cockpit voice recorder captured the sounds of crashing, screaming, and the shattering of glass and plates. At 10:01am a voice is heard telling whomever is piloting the plane (Saeed al-Ghamdi)….no mention of Ziad Jarrah was ever heard from the cockpit voice recording, which was played during the 2006 Zacarias Moussaoui trial.

“Up, down. Saeed, up, down.”

At 10:01am Bill Wright is piloting a small plane when an air traffic controller asks him to look around outside his window. Wright sees a commercial aircraft three miles away — close enough that he can see the United Airlines colors. The plane was noticeably jerking its [position from side to side, this was to throw off the passengers trying to ram a food cart into the cockpit door to gain entry.

The last piece of flight data was recorded at 10:03am. At 10:03am United Airlines Flight 93 crashes into a field near a reclaimed coal strip mine known as the Diamond T. Mine owned by PBS Coals in Stonycreek Township in Somerset County. The residents of Somerset County would recall the horror which unfolded before them.

Kelly Leverknight, a local resident, was watching news of the attacks when she heard the plane. “I heard the plane going over and I went out the front door and I saw the plane going down. It was headed toward the school, which panicked me, because all three of my kids were there. Then you heard the explosion and felt the blast and saw the fire and smoke.”

Eric Peterson, looked up when he heard the plane, “It was low enough, I thought you could probably count the rivets. You could see more of the roof of the plane than you could the belly. It was on its side. There was a great explosion and you could see the flames. It was a massive, massive explosion. Flames and then smoke and then a massive, massive mushroom cloud.”

Val McClatchey had been watching footage of the attacks when she heard the plane. She saw it briefly, then heard the impact. The crash knocked out the electricity and phones. McClatchey grabbed her camera and took the only known picture of the smoke cloud from the explosion.

Rodney Peterson and Brandon Leventry notice a passenger jet lumbering through the sky at about 2,000 feet. They realize such a big plane flying so low in that area is odd. They see the plane dip its wings sharply to the left, then to the right. The wings level off and the plane keeps flying south, continuing to descend slowly.

Paula Pluta, a resident of Stonycreek Township, Pennsylvania, sees Flight 93 crashing behind some trees about 1,500 yards from her home and then calls 9–1–1, becoming the first person to call the emergency services to report the crash.

Terry Butler, at Stoystown: He sees the plane come out of the clouds, low to the ground. “It was moving like you wouldn’t believe. Next thing I knew it makes a heck of a sharp, right-hand turn.”

Charles Sturtz, a half-mile from the crash site: The plane is heading southeast and has its engines running. No smoke can be seen. “It was really roaring, you know. Like it was trying to go someplace, I guess.”

Flight 93 fragmented violently upon impact. The debris field was visually spotted by investigators to be 1.5 miles long. The aircraft had impacted into the ground at 563 mph. Most of the aircraft wreckage was found near the impact crater. Numerous first responders arrived on the scene in less than 10 minuets time. Including, Shanksville FD, Central City FD, Stoystown FD, Hooversville FD, Listie FD, Somerset FD, Friedons FD White Oaks EMS.

Investigators began to trawl the area looking for anything belonging to the aircraft. The FBI had been given control of the site, as this was a crime scene that involved a hijacking, a federal crime. The NTSB would relinquish control of the site to them, they knew what had happened, the plane was hijacked and crashed into the ground. There would be no need to put the pieces of the plane together, since most of it was in very small, fragmented pieces due to the plane nosediving into the ground at such a high rate of speed. The impact had left a crater eight to ten feet deep and 30 to 50 feet wide. Investigators also found very light debris including paper and nylon scattered up to eight miles near New Baltimore, as Flight 93 was also carrying 2,858 pounds of U.S mail. On September 13th they would locate the Flight Data Recorder, they would locate the Cockpit Voice Recorder on September 14th.

Personal effects of the hijackers were found at the crash site which included:

A Saudi Arabian ID card of Ahmed al-Nami
A Saudi Arabian Youth Hostel Association card of Ahmed al-Nami
Two passport sized photographs of Ahmed al-Nami
A charred section of Ziad Jarrah’s passport
Saeed al-Ghamdi’s Saudi Arabian passport
Part of Ahmed al-Nami’s Florida driving license

Miller’s mortuary team had managed to locate human remains within the first few hours of the impact, one of the first identifiable remains belonged to two passengers, from a report of the Old Post Gazette:

“The families of college student Toshiya Kuge of Tokyo and computer specialist Waleska Martinez of Jersey City, N.J., already have claimed some of their remains. Miller said Martinez’s family took possession of her remains within weeks of the crash — she was one of the first victims identified — and Kuge’s did the same before Thanksgiving.”,effects%20salvaged%20from%20the%20site.

Somerset County coroner Wally Miller set up a temporary morgue in the Local Armory. The Disaster Mortuary Operation Response Team, Somerset Hospital, the Pennsylvania Dental Association and Pennsylvania State Police assisted in the recovery and identification of any human remains (approximately 600 pounds were recovered, with only a small piece of backbone being the largest piece recovered). Miller would later find and properly identified 1,500 pieces of human remains. The remains were so fragmented that investigators could not determine whether any victims were dead before the plane crashed. Death certificates for the 40 victims listed the cause of death as homicide and listed the cause of death for the four hijackers as suicide. The remains and personal effects of the victims were returned to the families. All the people on board the flight were identified by December 21.

During the late afternoon hours, FBI investigators would search the Days Inn hotel room in Newark, New Jersey, investigators find used plane tickets for Saeed al-Ghamdi, Ahmed al-Haznawi, Ziad Jarrah, and Ahmed al-Nami. The tickets are all from a Spirit Continental Airlines flight from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Newark on September 7. Also, flight manuals for Boeing 757 and 767 airplanes are found in English and Arabic.

German authorities from the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (LFV) knew quite well who Ziad Jarrah was, and what he wasn’t. KFV investigators knew Jarrah while he lived in Hamburg, there is also conflicting accounts they had begun monitoring him since his arrival in Greifswald in 1996, along with his cousin, Salim Jarrah. They begin to assist the FBI in their PENTTBOM investigation into the September 11th attacks. Sending reports about the Hamburg Cell and the contacts inside the Al Quds Mosque.

Also found in the crash field, were numerous personal effects of the passengers aboard Flight 93. ID cards, keys even a wedding ring. Including:

Flight attendant CeeCee Lyles ID card
Passenger Andrew Garcia wedding ring
Passenger Richard Beatrice credentials and badge from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Flight attendant Lorraine Bay United Airlines badge and airline corkscrew

However one of the more intriguing artifacts found at the crash site, a businesses card was found amongst the steaming wreckage of United Airlines Flight 93, it belonged to Assem Jarrah, Ziad Jarrah’s cousin….on the back of the card were some handwritten notes. The notes include an address in Germany linked with Ramzi bin al-Shibh, a member of the hijacker cell in Hamburg. The address was located in Wilhelmsburg, at a red-brick prewar housing project, where Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi also lived.

Assem Jarrah

Assem Jarrah had some past history which would illuminate a much deeper aspect of the September 11th attacks, and yet he is relatively unknown to even most investigators. I had personally wrote an article detailing the story of the man, “Assem Jarrah, Out From The Ashes Of Flight 93”, which can be read here.

Assem Jarrah had a history of being a covert intelligence spy for Libya, Iraq and Germany, a claim he continually denies. He is also the only family member who implies that Ziad Jarrah very well was involved in the hijacking of Flight 93. But there is also another relative with a link to foreign intelligence and who had a very infamous past. Ali al-Jarrah, the first cousin of Ziad Jarrah, had been a Lebanese teacher for many years. That is until July 2008, when he was subsequently arrested by Hezbollah, for being a long time spy for Israel. Ali al-Jarrah had been investigated, and during their findings, they saw that he had been paid well over $100,000 dollars for spying on Hezbollah. Ali’s brother Yusuf al-Jarrah is alleged to have helped him spy, but there are few details about his involvement.

Ali al-Jarrah is said to have belonged to Ahmed Jibril’s Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine General Command, the outfit many Arabs (though not the Scottish courts) believe set off the bomb on the TWA flight over Lockerbie in 1988. However his connections to Syrian intelligence was also investigated by the Lebanese military courts. According to the Syrian Mukhabarat, the same agency that involved itself into Zammar, they had begun monitoring Ali al-Jarrah’s connections with Fatah al-Islam. Robert Fisk would write a full page article detailing the connections between Arab led militancy and the foreign intelligence services in an article dated November 13, 2008.

“At the time, the Lebanese insisted that the organisation, Fatah al-Islam, — with the usual spread of Arab gunmen from Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Algeria — had been sent into the country by Syria to cause anarchy and mayhem in the newly restored democracy of Lebanon. The group’s leader, Chakar Absi, mysteriously escaped when the battles ended.”

One operation he took part was involving himself with U.S and Israeli intelligence on the monitoring of Imad Mugniyah, Mugniyah was the commander of Hezbollah and was assassinated on February 12, 2008 by Israeli-U.S airstrikes while he was in his car. It was during after the assassination of Mugniyah, that Hezbollah began looking for associates who had connections to Israeli intelligence, it led them to suspect Ali al-Jarrah. The Jarrah family history was littered with the intelligence agencies fingerprints. However, the strange connection between the intelligence agencies and the September 11th attacks doesn’t end here.

Another interesting anomaly involved Urban Moving Systems, a New Jersey based company, located in Weehawken, whom employed young Israeli’s on temporary work visas. In the mid-afternoon hour of September 12th, a white van matching the same description as one that was pulled over in Pennsylvania just a day prior, was again pulled over by Pennsylvania state troopers, this time in York. They were pulled over and detained, based on their overstayed US work visas, then transferred over to FBI investigators.

Both men in the truck worked for Urban Moving Systems, the same company in which East Rutherford police officer, Scott DeCarlo, had detained 5 Israeli’s during the late afternoon of September 11th on the New Jersey Turnpike. The five Israeli’s were titled “The Dancing Israeli’s” by the mainstream media, in part of them being witnessed by a woman who lived in Doric Towers, in which she saw 3 men celebrating the attack of the North Tower.

Roy Barak and Motti Butbul, served in the Israeli military’s intelligence divisions. When asked by investigators where they were going on September 12th. Barak explain they were on their way to Columbus, Ohio, yet they had no actual client anywhere near there. They were pulled over on Interstate 76, which is 144 miles west of Shanksville using the same route.

FBI file regarding the Urban Moving Systems van in Pennsylvania

Shortly after, investigators contacted Urban Moving Systems manager, Dominick Suter, about why they were in this part of the country. Suter could not offer an explanation, suggesting that “it was strange that they were there”. Suter also explained to investigators that because of the prior days events in Manhattan, the company had no clients outside the city. Barak would also claim that the FBI had suspicions about Urban Moving Systems and its obvious ties to Israeli intelligence:

“They asked if someone sent me to the United States. They asked me if I worked in a moving company so I could monitor peoples movements.”

On November 9, 2001, both Barak and Butbul, were deported back to Israel for overstaying their US work visas. Suter would flee back to his native Israel, after FBI investigators wanted to speak with him for a second time. Leaving behind an entire warehouse full of his clients furniture and belongings, and a phone recorder with over 100 messages. A year later 20/20's John Miller would do an extensive report regarding the mysterious Urban Moving Systems company which left everything behind.

“Three months later 2020’s cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse.

The owner had also cleared out of his New Jersey home, put it up for sale and returned with his family to Israel.”

It seemed not only were Jarrah’s family involved with foreign intelligence, but German and Syrian intelligence assets, whom were also intricately involved with Al Qaeda, were also closely monitoring and assisting members of the Hamburg Cell while in Germany. Mohammed Haydar Zammar and Marmoun Darkanzali, both “high level” Al Qaeda contacts with Zammar being a recruiter during the Afghanistan civil wars in the mid 1990’s. Darkanzali, a Syrian born militant, was also quite a skilled forger and money launderer, who was also known to one of Al Qaeda’s founders, Mamdouh Mahmud Salim, with both having a linked bank account that Darkanzali opened himself. According to a report from the Chicago Tribune in November 2002, the CIA had actively tried to recruit Darkanzali, for his close ties to Al Qaeda and the Hamburg Cell.

“Any attempt to recruit Darkazanli on behalf of the CIA would have to be made by operatives of the LFV. In early 2000, around the time the hijacking pilots were returning to Hamburg from Afghanistan, an LFV agent casually approached Darkazanli to ask whether he was interested in becoming a spy.”

Darkazanli admitted having known Atta, al-Shehhi and Jarrah as fellow worshipers at the downtown Al Quds mosque, where the Hamburg Cell originated thru the influential fiery, Wahhabi oriented, imam, Mohammed al-Fazizi. Fazizi was known to spout anti-Western sermons which included his hatred for their support of Israel.

Zammar had previously traveled to Afghanistan, where he went to many camps under the control of Al Qaeda. While there he trained in guerrilla tactics, his training included weapons knowledge, use of explosives, and advanced tactics. However Zammar’s connection even to Afghan warlords, some who had connections to foreign intelligence, during the civil war which took place in Afghanistan goes back further. During the summer months of 1991, Zammar goes to Afghanistan and trains at an elite camp linked to Afghan warlord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar.

He fights with Hekmatyar’s forces, the Hizib-i-Islami, against the Communist Afghan government before returning to Hamburg by the end of 1991. Hekmatyar had notable connections with British MI6, CIA and Pakistan ISI. During the height of the Soviet-Afghan War, Hekmatyar received tens of millions from these agencies over the course of ten years. In 1995, he fights in Bosnia with other Arabs against the Serbians. In 1996, he goes to Afghanistan again and formally pledges allegiance to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, according to an unnamed Arab intelligence agency.

His contacts between Islamic militants and Arab criminals would continue to blossom after 96 however, ad he would make repeated trips in and out of Germany, one country in particular was Syria, his native country in which he would later renounce citizenship, due to Syrian intelligence, Shu’bat al-Mukhabarat, constant surveillance of his every move and pressure to talk while threatening him with arrest. He becomes an active recruiter of potential jihadis, this is where he begins to attend the Al Quds Mosque where he would meet many young Islamic males, Mohamed Atta, Ramzi bin al-Shibh, Said Baraji, Mounir al-Montesseq and Marwan al-Shehhi. While Zammar attends the mosque, the German domestic security agency, Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (LFV) had begun monitoring Zammar. They also had an “inside informant” of the Al Quds Mosque, whose name has never been publicly revealed.

According to a February 2, 2003 report from the German publisher, Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, Zammar’s phone calls were recorded, it was also the first time investigators learned of the full name of one of the 9/11 hijackers. This information was never shared with U.S intelligence until after the 9/11 attacks.

“While being observed by the BfV, Zammar helped build the European network of Al Qaida. Each time, when Zammar picked up the phone at home for that purpose and talked to European comrades in faith, the BfV was listening. The entire intelligence gathering repertoire was at disposal for the surveillance of Zammar, confirmed by a control committee of the Bundestag [lower house of the German parliament]; border search, telephone tapping, observation. However, Zammar did not appear “extremist”, claimed at least “Lindweiler” in court.”

“In reality, Zammar would have had to lead the BfV to the suicide pilots. During the calls that the BfV tapped, Mohammed Atta’s complete family name “Mohammed Atta Al Amir” was mentioned twice. The BfV however claims that “only first names were identified”, never last names. Of the second suicide pilot from Hamburg, even the phone number was registered; Al Shehhi talked to Zammar twice, both times in 1999, when the planning of the attacks entered their hot phase. During both calls, Zammar asks Al Shehhi, if he could not come from an unknown place to Hamburg already in March 1999.”

Meanwhile Zammar had helped recruit Atta, al-Shehhi, Mounir el-Motassadeq and Razmi bin al-Shibh from the Al Quds Mosque in Hamburg and helped transformed them into the infamous “Hamburg Cell”. Zammar had lived with them from time to time at 54 Marienstrasse, Hamburg, Germany. During the 28 months Atta’s name is on the apartment lease. The CIA also allegedly starts monitoring Atta in early 2000 while he is living at the apartment, and does not tell Germany of the surveillance, while also trying to recruit Zammar as an informant, along with Darkanzali.

“The US agents reported to have trailed Atta are said to have failed to inform the German authorities about their investigation, even as the Germans are investigating many of his associates. The disclosure that Atta was being trailed by police long before 11 September raises the question why the attacks could not have been prevented with the man’s arrest.”

The CIA wasn’t the only U.S intelligence apparatus monitoring Atta, the Defense Intelligence Agency had instituted a data-mining program of their own, code named “Able Danger”. In 2005 the NY Times would break the story regarding the highly classified Able Danger program, and what it unearthed between the years 1999–2001. The Hamburg Cell that the Able Danger team were closely monitoring included future 9/11 hijackers Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, Khalid al-Mihdhar, and Nawaf al-Hazmi.

The New York Times would report:

“The account [about Able Danger] is the first assertion that Mr. Atta, an Egyptian who became the lead hijacker in the plot, was identified by any American government agency as a potential threat before the Sept. 11 attacks”

“Able Danger” was not known until approximately the Summer of 2000 as it operated under the auspices of the U.S. Army, and particularly through the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and the Land Information Warfare Center (LIWA), which supports the Intelligence and Security Command. Able Danger was devised as an operation which was to develop sensitive information in the transnational terrorism field which involved the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) & the (DIA). The information did not come from government databases, nor was the information classified. It was an open source collection database, the operation, however was covert.

The U.S Army’s Land Information Warfare Activity (LIWA) and it’s Information Dominance Center (IDC) used data mining techniques to link open source information along with classified information while attempting to make connections among individuals members of terrorist organizations to go along with human intelligence from Arab businesses and storefronts nearby known terrorist cities. Mass amounts of data were collected including personal data from Al Qaeda internet forums and chat rooms as well as financial records and phone calls.

“Using computers, the unit collects huge amounts of data in a technique called “data mining.” They get information from such sources as al-Qaeda Internet chat rooms, news accounts, web sites, and financial records. Using sophisticated software, they compare this with government records such as visa applications by foreign tourists, to find any correlations and depict these visually.”

Able Danger operatives would begin imploring the FBI to begin investigations into two terrorist cells operating inside the United States, to which U.S Army lawyers from SOCOM would block any such interference, claiming that information used against American citizens would be “unconstitutional”, Atta, Ziad Jarrah and Marwan al-Shehhi having obtained temporary U.S Visas.

Jarrah meanwhile had very little contact with the Hamburg Cell .Even thou he was “allegedly” a member there. According to LFV investigators, there is only one instance he was ever seen together with members of the Hamburg Cell, when he was a guest as Said Bahaji’s wedding in August of 1999. That photograph would later be recovered during a search Aysel Senguin’s home, Jarrah’s girlfriend.

Attorney General John Ashcroft would later make a statement in a press briefing regarding Jarrah living with members of the Hamburg Cell, to which German authorities, on that same day of October 23, 2001 responded to a reporter from the Los Angeles Times:

“The only information we have connecting the three Hamburg suspects (Ziad Jarrah, Marwan al-Shehhi & Mohamed Atta) is the FBI’s assertion that there is a connection,” said a high-ranking police source involved in the investigation, apparently unaware of the wedding photo. “We have come across absolutely no evidence of our own.”

During the spring of 1996, Jarrah was in constant contact with a known Islamic militant named Abdulrahman al-Makhadi, known publicly as “Dr.K”. Jarrah would frequently meet with al-Makhadi during this year. Jarrah would contact “Dr.K” only before an important meeting or to discussion something of great importance. Just days prior to the September 11th attack, Jarrah would call him, it is not definitively known what they would talk about. al-Makhadi runs the local mosque and makes money by selling special Arab food he purchases in Hamburg there. German authorities suspect he funnels his proceeds to Hamas using underground couriers. The German newspaper “Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitungwill” later state about al-Makhadi and Jarrah:

“al-Makhadi is known to the German security service, Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BFV) as a Hamas activist and ‘instigator,’” and that, “It is therefore difficult to imagine that the 26 year old Lebanese Jarrah was not also registered by the machinery of the intelligence services.”

A year after the 9/11 attacks, a video taken from Tarnak Farms, Afghanistan in January 2000, shows Mohamed Atta and Ziad Jarrah together reading from a paper, which transcribed from the Arabic, means “the will”. were found during the military invasion of the country and while U.S military personnel were rummaging thru the contents of a farm house. However the video has no sound. It is the only observable link which connects Jarrah to the 9/11 attacks. Jarrah’s family meanwhile were left absolutely stunned regarding their young son, Ziad Jarrah’s connection to the attacks. His father Samir adamantly refuses to accept the notion that his son was even a “religious fanatic”. Exclaiming to reporters over the years that he was born into a secular household, friends with Christians and Jews while going to a prestigious school near the beach, Mar Elias Batina. His father once proclaimed that the young, affable Jarrah loved flying, but he forbade it…

“I stopped him from being a pilot,” his father told the Wall Street Journal a week after the attacks. “I only have one son and I was afraid that he would crash.”

Jarrah never fit the stereotypical “Islamic fundamentalist”, even to his former teachers in Lebanon. A student from Greifswald University, where Ziad Jarrah studied aerospace engineering, Abdullah al-Makhadi said of Jarrah portrayal of being a Muslim while living with his girlfriend, Aysel Senguin.

“I used to criticize him for living with her. By our religion, this living together before marriage is not allowed. He was a weak Muslim, I must say.”

Personnel at the flight school Jarrah attended, Florida Flight Training Center were in complete disbelief, they also described him as “a normal person”, loved by most at the school.

Nothing at all seemed to fit the FBI and the 9/11 Commission’s narrative regarding Ziad Jarrah as a “Muslim fanatic”. While the anomalies surrounding Flight 93 and the hijackers continue to illuminate a more alarming narrative, one that involves the domestic intelligence arm (CIA) and foreign intelligence (Israel,Germany,Syria) and their involvement with the hijackers, here and abroad, over the previous years.

The deeper understanding regarding the intelligence apparatuses and their intricate role of the September 11th attacks however would go completely unnoticed, and in most cases willingly un-ignored. The reason? The inability for most within the truth movements to even accept the basics of what happened on September 11th 2001, as a remote possibility. Instead, they are unreservedly willing to believe the fantastical, the outrageous and in some cases, the irrational purported by profiteering antagonists who purport speculation as a form of evidence.

One group in particular would end up ignoring and or dismissing everything stated above.

The 9/11 Truth Action Project (TAP) is a national truth action group, which posits that the United States Government, Israel and to a small extent, Saudi Arabia (they ultimately differ in their involvement here) are complicit in having complicity and or foreknowledge of the September 11th attacks. It’s current President, William Jacoby, has experience in coordinating non-profit organizations for over 25 years. The vice-president, Dwain Deets, was the former Director for Research Engineering and Aerospace Projects at NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Has been involved with 9/11 truth activism for over 15 years.

Both have been quite active in the 9/11 Truth Movement, and their connections with other organizations such as the Lawyer’s Committee for 9/11 Truth and Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are sometimes inter-changeable in their set of beliefs, yet each organization have similar tasks and goals. However, in regards to how they screen their employees, is a different matter. For TAP, it seems that even their own board members often delve into the “rabid” conspiratorial mindset.

The connection between the 9/11 truth movement and conspiracy theories are witnessed even by your average daily reader who has no interest to historical events such as 9/11. Raucous declarations made even by your lesser known “truther” whose positions often cross into, the irrational are witnessed in almost every aspect of viral media. Beliefs such as transparent laser beams emitted from unknown military vehicles high above the skies, no planes being hijacked and crashing anywhere, to nobody actually dying on Flight 77 the passengers, crew and family members were all “fictitious”. These outrageous scenarios are actual conceptions made by people who integrate themselves as members of the 9'11 truth movement. When in reality, these people are profiteers, showmen and self absorbed egocentrics, with most being victims of said people.

For TAP, Jacoby and Deets obviously don’t mind (at all) if even their board members cater to the more fantastical of theories regarding 9/11 and beyond. Take for example, Dan Hennen, their organizational treasurer. I recently had the displeasure of commiserating with Hennen on a Twitter exchange. I simply asked him about his position, for which he openly admits, that no body died in the Sandy Hook massacre, that all the children are still alive and well. When i asked him about his position about 9/11 he remarked, obtusely, that no commercial aircraft crashed either into the Pentagon or in Shanksville on September 11th 2001. However he does admit that planes were used to crash into the World Trade Center Towers, but they were “empty” of people.

Hennen became irate at my responses when i challenged him on the Pentagon and Shanksville topic, in which most of his responses were as if a 5th grade bully would answer.

If this is what TAP allows to represent them, while employing them as board members for a national 9/11 truth group, then it must be concluded that they really don’t mean what they say in their bio regarding the goals of TAP. Which is dead center of their home page:

  • Create a groundswell of civic support;
  • Educate the public regarding the events of 9/11, their origins, and their consequences;
  • Promote independent, Truth friendly media;
  • Overcome propaganda, psychological warfare, and intimidation waged against 9/11 transparency and accountability;
  • Support local efforts to achieve a Truth-friendly majority in the U. S. Congress.

What Hennen posits as fact, regarding of what did and what didn’t impact the buildings on 9/11, is in direct contradiction to what i outlined in bold above. Yet even in their Introduction section, Rule 25, Henne’s position differs from the position of certain TAP members.

Rule 25: Dick Cheney tracked Flight 77’s path until it crashed

“The government has consistently stated that it did not know where the aircraft were before they struck, however the Secretary of Transportation, Norman Mineta testified before the 9/11 Commission that VP Dick Cheney, from the Presidential Emergency Operating Center, actually monitored flight 77 on the final approach to it’s crash into the Pentagon. How could one of the most heavily defended buildings in the world have been successfully attacked, when the Vice President of the United States, in charge of counter-terrorism on 9/11, methodically watched it approach from many miles away?”

This again would contradict Hennen’s position regarding of TAP’s Rule 25. The confusion even between their own board members on 9/11 matters is obvious to anyone who talks with Hennen and Jacoby/Deets, whom both men believe a commercial aircraft crashed into the Pentagon. So why on earth would they allow a rabid conspiracy theorist to obtain the position of national treasurer while espousing such falsehoods based on imagination?

Just a few short months ago, TAP’s own Bill Jacoby said this to me in May of 2020…before blocking me on Twitter.

That “solidarity” Jacoby spoke of, obviously didn’t pertain to his very own TAP organization, which is conflicting of its own directives in which i outlined above with Hennen.

More recently, TAP had allowed a relatively unknown proponent of the 9/11 truth movement to post an article, a summary which often seems as if a third grader had penned out of curiosity.

Alison Maynard, a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist who was past interviewed by notorious, introvert of some of the most outlandish conspiracies in modern times, James Fetzer. Maynard postulates that not only was United Airlines Flight 93 a “fake crash site” in which the FBI took control over and deposited plane debris over an 8 mile radius. But that Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 which crashed in San Luis Obispo County on December 7th 1987, was also “faked”. Her article can be seen here.

Maynard’s evidence?

Both crash sites lack noticeable plane debris.

Yet it is not at all uncommon that plane crashes have left little physical evidence of there having been one. Take for example Germanwings Flight 9525, which was a flight from Barcelona–El Prat Airport in Spain to Düsseldorf Airport in Germany, which crashed into the mountains of the French Alps at speeds upwards of 465mph. Andreas Lubitz, the co-pilot, had managed to veer into a valley, killing all 150 on board. French authorities had scoured the area, looking for debris and evidence of human remains. The aircraft had disintegrated. The plane littered the mountains with portable fragments, which looked like it was sprinkled along the sides.,as%20having%20been%20%E2%80%9Cpulverized.%E2%80%9D

Germanwings 9525 debris field

On December 5, 2005, an Iranian C-130 military transport plane crashed into a 10-story apartment building located in the suburbs of Azari, Iran. All 10 crew members and 84 passengers on board were killed. Scant evidence was left behind that any C-130 plane had crashed here.

Iranian Air Force C-130 crash site

This is also, notwithstanding, Maynard’s absolute willful disregard to acknowledge the eyewitness accounts of the people living in and around Somerset County. The hundreds of first responders who were canvassing the crash site for physical debris and human remains. Plus the many other agencies involved that are affiliated with United Airlines, the FAA and federal agencies involved in the subsequent investigation. Maynard would have to assert that everyone above would have to be either “involved in the cover-up”, threatened by nefarious government assets, or basically flat out lying about the whole ordeal. While also producing absolutely zero evidence for either of these scenarios.

The article also contends that because Todd Beamer, Sandra Bradshaw, and the pilot, Jason Dahl, still have listings in the White Pages, their deaths are questionable. Maybe its because they aren’t alive to have their profiles deleted from the website at Maynard also makes the appalling accusation that “Bradshaw is currently working as a missionary overseas.” For which she bothers not to even lend the reader where she came across said information.

To illuminate the absurdity regarding Maynard’s allegation of Sandra Bradshaw being alive, this is without the intimate knowledge of her husband, Phil and her mother Pat Waugh who resides in Greensboro, North Carolina. This is what “responsible” journalism looks like? Is this what constitutes impeccable standards these days in the 9/11 Truth Movement?

Why on earth would any respectable investigator, researcher or student of this area bother to believe this outlandish postulation which is based on Maynard’s own incomplete investigation into the matter?

It is absent of even the simplistic approach to “honest” research. Yet TAP continually allows itself to be subservient to individuals who promote outrageous, irrational theories which defy rationale and ignore responsible study.

One has to ask why?

Why would a 9/11 truth advocacy group allow it’s own board members, it’s own “trusted” advocates, to posture such infantile theories which defy rational belief, while in return, damaging it’s own reputation by advocating for these highly erroneous declarations.



Adam Fitzgerald

Geo-political scientist/researcher into the events of September 11th 2001.